An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to
meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
~ A Chinese Proverb ~

Friday, March 6, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane....

Our bags are packed and we're off! I was a little scarred when at 12:30 I heard freezing rain tapping at our window but all is good. The kids are excited but calm and we should be boarding in about 10 minutes. Just a few bags!

So eager...too bad we're just starting!

5 minutes to boarding...See you in Shanghai!

3 comments:

Paula said...

YAY!!! The school day has just finished here and I thought I'd let you know that your name came up multiple times today. One boy in particular....you'll never guess who....you know the one who is enthralled with globes.... ;-)

It was a different day due to the field trip and movie BUT on first impression, it looks as though your replacement is really good.

So go - have fun - make memories -take tons of pics!

Shanghai, look out! Here they come!

Paula said...

Oh - forgot to mention. Thought you'd appreciate knowing that I was up from 3:50 to 5:00 this morning in anticipation of YOUR trip! I hope you managed to get some sleep cause I was doing all the thinking for you!!! ;-)

Michelle said...

I am so excited to share this journey with you (thanks to Paula's blog I found you). We hope to make this trip in a few years ... enjoy!!!